Monday 8 June 2020

Together at last

                                                                     Fred and Ginger.

                      They fit into the mounts exactly, not a stitch under or over, that was a relief. 

                                           Overall I am quite pleased with the final result.



Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers


I don't know just when I will be in a position to give it to the intended recipient , it is ready as soon as circumstances allow and hopefully it will go down well. I think the black and white will fit in with their decor. 

I will say, of the framing process that the bit I struggle with the most is getting the glass clean and smudge free.  And when taking the picture avoiding reflections and flash points.  On this one, both went reasonably well. Quite pleased indeed..

4 comments:

Julie said...

A lovely gift you've created. Sure to be a winner.

Astrids dragon said...

They turned out beautifully! Yes, the glass always seems to be the worse part about framing.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

They look fabulous together, a lovely couple.

When I frame something myself, I remove the glass, put it all together and then take the photos. Once I am happy with the photos I take it apart, replace the glass and then finish framing it.

Faith... said...

They look great and I love them! The framing looks good too.