Friday 26 June 2020

Diamond painting a little bit more

work completed and a little bit more fun.

Finished the first shade, and the second shade (which was black) which was dotted in amongst the fist and so was very easy to see so more enjoyable to me.

I then moved onto another colour, based on the ease of seeing the symbol on the pattern, it kept my hands reasonably occupied whilst we watched the disappointing reboot Laura Croft picture on T.V.



So some lessons learned, rolling it up does not appear to have caused any problems and the plastic that covers the stick pattern is only stick resistant on one side, the other side..sticks! 

No thoughts as yet on what I will do with it when it is finished, well that's not quite true I did mention it to my BFF that perhaps I would give it to her as housewarming gift once she gets moved.

1 comment:

Faith... said...

It is looking great!