Thursday 25 June 2020

Lockdown SAL nearly almost

on side two.

got the cross stitch finished, there were a few blue and lilac ninjas hidden in all that green. Oh the green was so very annoying to me, my eyes were just having a hard time seeing the symbols under the backstitching lines.  More than likely it was my copy that was a bit blurry once printed.



I made a start on the backstitch and the difference it makes just that little bit is as always amazing!

 

I have high hopes of getting the backstitching finished next session,  oh that will mean having to sew it up, that could be interesting. 

Don't forget to pop over to my friends post to see how she is getting on Link here

3 comments:

Roni said...

This is one of those projects where the backstitch truly does make SO much difference!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, the backstitch really does make a difference. I think it's lovely you are stitching this together.

Faith... said...

So pretty and it does pop with the back stitch!