Saturday 6 June 2020

The Lady begins

to appear.

I have two progress pictures to show you today as I have worked  two shades of grey (and some ninjas)



now this move was not due to my running out of 415 as such but rather the extra skein of 415 I have is not the same dye lot, as most of it is going to be in the hair I think I can get away with that. However, I would like to make sure any ninjas in the face for 415 are discovered before  I completely run out of the original shade. 


So moving on to the next shades helps to flush out the ninjas as I go. The eyes still look funny but she is certainly looking more like a fitting companion to Fred Astaire.

I expect the next shade 414, will make a big difference to the appearance of this project. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ladies of a certain age have various shades of grey, she'll look fine lol