Friday 25 March 2022

Companions

 Back in 2021 I finished my variation on one of Durene Jones free Gnome patterns CLICK HERE for a reminder. Well finished as in the character was complete but I felt that there was something lacking.

I thought of a few options but the one that called to me was cats, it needed cats.

Out with the pencil and trying to come up with cats that looked in proportion and would fit in style. And then of course just to make it easier for myself ( well maybe not) try and have the cats look like his cats or at least two of them. 


I am quite please with how they turned out whiskers and all (yes I used that speciality thread that is all of my own making) I am not so sure about that orange, he likes orange so that is why I picked it and it is there so I guess it is staying.

So framing it that is the next task.  I have a thought connected to something in the frame stash.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your cats are fabulous! They are purrfect for this design. He looks a little Dumbledore-ish to me?