Thursday 24 March 2022

BFF SAL...9..

 As my BFF explains on her blog CLICK HERE we were too interested in starting 9 to finish 8. Or maybe we were also a little nervous if we did not make a start whilst we were raring to go that enthusiasm might splutter out.

Now my BFF ordered some material and I thought there must be some in my stash. I wanted to use evenweave but had linen and I did give it a think but as I wanted to work over one and reduce the finished size to something I had space for. and as mentioned on a previous post the thick and thin over one would not work well with this pattern.

Found some grey but it is a bit small for the full design but I so wanted to start, I will only be able to dost do the central element on this go around (maybe squeeze in a little bit more) whilst I think about getting some evenweave the full size required.

So here it is the start.


and it was being such a pleasure to stitch we kept going..oh and my BFF wanted and for size picture with a bobbin for size, so we both did that. However, as you may have noted  we are always doing same but different and have put the bobbins in different places.

I think you can tell that I am going to run out of space.for the whole thing but that is OK because it is a decision at this point.


And I may well be more than happy to be stitching it twice at the same time. Remains to be seen if I do that.


No comments: