Saturday 3 August 2024

BFF Sal 16 Ps

 lots and lots pf Ps, which is the symbol for the blue I started on last time.

I did a little bit of off camera time as was allowed and then kept on with the blue.


much blue, I was feeling quite good about the much blue until I realised I was a stitch out somewhere in the blue 

Hmmm, in this instance Mr Frog can take a rest, there was enough of that on the Sunday Stitchings.

At this point the blue being exactly correct is not pivotal .

Therefore my choice is to work up the left hand side in towards the blue and "fudge the join, then over the top of where the blue would go and get back on track that way.

To see how my friend is doing Click here

I still have a long ways to go and still have dispensation for extra time, I just have not been making the most of it yet.



No comments: