Wednesday 21 August 2024

No Sunday Stitching and no BFF Sal 16

 Why, well Sunday I was not well and so no stitching occurred and as for the SAL it was one of those rare evenings when we just did not have the emotional or physical energy to do it. 

It happens, and quite often when it does we are each feeling the same way, which ever one of us mentions it first.

I do however had that non camera allowance on this BFF SAL so I do have an update to share before next weeks get together.


Quite a lot of blue, some of it single strand but still a full cross stitch.  And yet another "not all there yet" mode of transport.

You are right I keep forgetting I need threads for this.

At some point I wont be able to keep working around their absence and will have to get that sorted out.

I would note that the ohps has been successfully "fudged" inside that swathe of blue.


No comments: