Tuesday 30 July 2024

Sunday Stitching, a new start plus frog time

 I started the Sunday before last and did not get around to posting it, then missed a Sunday due to ill health and here I am back again.

So what did I choose, well a kit, with pre-carded thread, material to size, a needle and best of all no backstitch.

Its on 14 count so nice and east to see and the pattern is printed quite large.

So week one, colour one


week two ? Well I did some more in this shade and then moved onto the next colour at which point realised I had made an error, you know the kind, one stitch out which not spotted until later equals many a stitch out of place by one. Actually looking at the picture above I made that one stitch mistake the first week and almost everything I did this Sunday had to come back out.

So as to be able to sew again next Sunday I needed to get some help from The Frog and then take the project back to the point it would have been without the mistake.

The frogging and resewing took less time, than figuring out where the mistake was!


I have not cropped this picture so it is possible to get an idea of  the finished size. I can see what it is going to be, but then I already know that. Any guesses?


No comments: