Thursday 29 August 2024

BFF SAL 16 complementing

 missing bits. We don't plan it this way, honest we don't. We just stitch in whatever colour or direction we want.

And in this case also how much of the original pattern we want. That it ends up with my part being bits that are not as yet stitched by my BFF and visa versa just happens.

Although this time I am particularly amused that I stitched in the black bollards as jumping off points for the houses and steps and then looking at my friends update to get the link to add below realised that is the only bit of the houses and steps she still has left to do!


My picture is likewise a little less posed than usual, and you can no doubt see I don't leave a lot of room at the edges. It is rare that I do.

You will also note I now have five part boats, I really must get that missing thread.

To compare and contrast Click Here to see my BFF's current position.

Now it may not look like it but she is still closer to completion than I am so I still have additional allowance for off joint session stitching time.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teehee that does make me giggle, we have a happy knack of doing that!!