Sunday 18 February 2024

Sunday Stitching's half stitches

 these require a but of brain rewiring for me as I tend to stitch the bottom half of the cross for a section then go back with the top. So where I am stitching is worked out on the basis of there an back again for the best reach to the next section.

With half stitch and there is no back again, I have to look at the section and work out the best way to reach the most stitches with the least carry over on the back.

It keeps things interesting.


Next Sunday is Stake conference, we won't be able to attend in person so I am hoping the link will work so we can view it over the internet, in which case I will need to do a little pre planning so I can work on my usual conference stitch.




2 comments:

Mary said...

Very pretty.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely progress! I agree that half stitches can be tricky when you’re used to doing the full stitch.