Wednesday 14 February 2024

Secret Stitching Sweetheart blog hop 2024

 Welcome to the Valentine Day blog hop hosted by serendipitous stitching there is a slight difference to this hop. The image shared is something on the title theme stitched by another hop participant. 

My stitch is making its appearance on someone else's blog, but where I do not know. I will be hopping around looking for it.

Links to all of the hop participants can be found on the host blog by clicking on the link above.

The image sent to me certainly fits the theme and looks like it was both fun to stitch and finish.

I wonder who made it...off to find out....



Have fun hopping and I hope you have a love filled day.

And a little update, as you can see from the comments the origin of this delightful stitch has been identified and you can pop over to see more at Le Coeur Celtique by clicking here or using the link from my Blog list to the right.

15 comments:

jocondine said...

Again a great hearts pattern, lovely stitching but not mine. Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

Roni said...

Pretty, I like it! Not me either as you will have guessed from our own discussion

DJ said...

What a lovely Valentine! Sadly it's not mine. Have a lovely Valentines Day! Happy Stitching!

Erica said...

Very nice! I don't think I have seen that design before. Beautiful stitching and finishing! Not mine though.

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, the perfect Valentine heart, but not mine.
Happy💕Day!

Shelly said...

A wonderful Valentine's heart! I'm still looking for mine😊

Toki said...

Nice to meet you. Although it's not my work, it has a very sweet finish and feels like it will warm my heart.
Happy Valentine.💝
Toki

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
That heart is beautifully finished, heart shapes are difficult!

Tiffstitch said...

Love this one! Great finish too. Not mine though.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching but it isn't mine, Happy Valentine's Day

Gwen said...

Not mine, but very cute.

Mary said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I stitched this. I'm pleased you like it.

Katie said...

Hopping along looking at the Valentine pretties. Love the one you shared as well.

Leonore Winterer said...

This is so pretty, love the heart-shaped finishing!