Thursday 15 February 2024

BFF SAL 14 filling time

 as I have finished the symbol / word (so hopefully it now says something correctly) and it is time to make the case solid.

The odd thing about this process is the vase somehow looks less finished with  this third shade started than it did with just the two teal shades previously completed.


I have sort of been saving the fill till a time when filling was all I had the energy for. This was that time. I did get a lot done but there is more space to fill than done. I an also contemplating if a change to the next section is merited.

For an update on my BFF's progress pop over to her blog by clicking HERE  

2 comments:

Mary said...

Very pretty, I love floral designs. It looks like you will have a finish soon.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely progress this week.