Saturday 9 May 2020

Sunbonnet Sue, Two and three

well something a bit individual happened with the bonnet to hat relationship.

So whilst the bow on the hat looks a bit better with the greater contrast and the placement of the little flowers I would not say this was either fully an improvement on the first one or a backward step.



Sun bonnet Sue



Again, having finished this one, with some lessons learned I started on the next one, and have paused at exactly the same spot.  Something about choosing bonnet and ribbon appears to give me pause.  Well that and slightly sore fingers perhaps.

Sunbonnet Sue


As you may be able to tell by the overdrawn tulip I am contemplating not bothering with the leaves on it this time, they were a bit annoying on the last one.  I might change my mind by the time I reach that point, then again I may not.

As an aside I would just like to mention that the format options for google appear to have changed for me since my last Sun Bonnet Sue post, my BFF says she has not noticed any difference with hers.  Whilst I can still adjust the size of the picture I am attaching the only option is to have it plonked smack bang in the middle and my options for the text layout have also diminished.  I do now however appear to have more font types to play with than were previously available! At least that is what the options promise but whilst I can see a change on the draft, it does not appear any different to me on the preview. Maybe it will show once the blog is published? 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Another pretty one

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It's interesting how these are developing as you make each one.