Wednesday 20 May 2020

I see him now

I do hope that is true for anyone else looking at the finished cross stitch.



It does look a bit better with some distance from the piece so that the shading works rather than looking at the individual stitches.

Funnily enough, although I was sure I had closely examined it and found and eliminated all the ninja stitches, as soon as I took a picture of it the missed stitch in the corner of his eye jumped out at me.


I regularly use the digital camera to check on the look of quilts I had not considered it as a tool for the cross stitch before. 

Fred Astaire from Cross Stitch Crazy 211 January 2016


So as I am happy with how this has turned out I will now turn to the companion piece and then hopefully frame as a pair. 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Of course it is Fred Astaire ... definitely not Prince William LOL

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

At least I got the era right!
I bet we can all guess who the next one will be.