Thursday 7 May 2020

Lockdown SAL.

Tonight there was no drama, just nice steady progress, OK once I had turned the volume on so I heard the Skype ringing and my BFF realised I was not just ignoring her, oh and part way through when her husband was trying to show me a picture of dragons on his phone, which I could not see and he sent it as a Facebook message and I managed to turn off the Skype and had to redial. Other than that, no stitching drama!

Finished off the pale blue into the corners, then oh the soothing filling in of the lilac. As it was fully surrounded by other done stitches there was no need for the pattern just the pure joy of cotton in needle being pulled through fabric...bliss.

And I was so very relaxed with that I even got to add new colour, three new colours to be exact.

So here is my update.

I think I will stick with flowers before moving on to leaves.





Now at he time of posting this my BFF has not posted her update so I can't give you a link to the exact post. (She has been busy today arranging a hymn sing on zoom for her social music deprived congregational friends) so if you just click on the link for her blog, Life outside the washing basket down on the right somewhere you can pop over and see how she is doing.

Update...BFF's blog is at link


3 comments:

Roni said...

Looks massive close up! Really enjoying getting to stitch along together.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Glad it all went well this week! Nice progress too,

Julie said...

Made me smile that you had a little oooops moment with the technology, that would be me!