Monday 18 May 2020

From across the room

and sideways, after the addition of yet another shade of grey (and a few extra of the earlier shades, that were either missed before or were not reachable sooner) if I squint a bit, it maybe sort of looks a bit like who it is supposed to be.


I have been sharing these posts on Facebook cross stitch groups to check if others can see the celebrity this supposed to represent.

Yesterday several people did indeed suggest the correct name. I would take more heart from that were it not for the fact that there were as many incorrect suggestions as there were correct and quite a few not at all sure who it might be.

I find that completely understandable and just hope that as it progresses it gets clearer.

There is a companion design but there is no way I will do that one if this is not readily identifiable once finished.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm voting Humphrey Bogart or Bing Crosby!

Julie said...

Like Jo, I was thinking Bing