Friday 15 May 2020

Serial Starter?

I know I often have several projects on the go at the same time but Don't usually jump from one to another quite this much.

Doing a bit of a tidy of patterns I came across a couple pulled from a magazine and not slotted into a folder.

I had a thought about what I could do with it, and if it turned out OK who it would go to.

So here is it so far.


Now I am not going to say what the pattern is just yet, I an just going to share it as it progresses and hope that it will become apparent as the stitches are added, sufficiently so that you will know.


As I only have the pattern and not a picture of it sewn so how effective or should that be realistic it is going to look completed I do not know. 

Fingers metaphorically crossed.



3 comments:

Julie said...

Nice start, look forward to seeing more

Faith... said...

Looks like a person is looking at us in your stitched piece. Really looking forward to your progress.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It does seem like a face to me too!