Saturday 22 September 2018

Sampler quilt..been a long time

since I worked on this, the last update I thought I had the strips done.  But when it came to the next stage, well they just did not measure up.  Literally, they did not make the required measurement and a bit of unpicking was required.

So re sewn, and the two panels of strips cut into squares and triangles and sewn back together and this patch is done.

Patchwork block Strip Rail for sampler quilt
Strip Rail





It fits beautifuly with my blog ethos..

Well the seams and the points are unique!

It is not giving me much confidence for the block after next which has even more seams and points to tackle.









Who would have thought that I would approach a block with curves as being a buffer between me and a scary scary one with straight edges.

No comments: