Saturday 23 May 2020

Another portrait adventure

begins.....

                                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                   






There is a lot of 762 in this one and I wonder if there will be enough to finish.  Indeed I wonder that about most of the shades required
 Still it will be interesting to see how far I can get or indeed what threads may be available if I do run out.

I expect guessing this one, after the last will be easy, but at what point it will look like her is another matter.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wild guess, Ginger Rogers? LOL

Julie said...

Yes, like Jo I would have guessed Ginger too.