Monday 1 May 2023

Strips of material equals bags

 once again. Strips of gifted material combined with some bits from my scraps and oddments become random bags.

I call them random as there is no pattern, very little measuring and a whole lot of make it up as you go along.


The light blue at the bottom and the dark blue for the sides and handles are from my scrap stash.


The cream for these two is from the stash and yes the colours on one bag are off sett to the side.

All of the bags are lined but they are not too heavy and fold to a reasonable size.

They fill a need to do a bit of sewing on the machine without having to make a decision or start on anything complicated or large.

I can't quite make my mind up which quilting project to start next.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You can never have too many cloth bags these days! I tend to use promotional tote bags I get from work.