Wednesday 24 May 2023

BFF an even dozen?

 Yes its the twelfth BFF, that sounds so surreal.

Now we picked this pattern with the intent to K.I.S.S it. Follow the pattern, stick to the set colours and take a rest from , well what we did in spades on the last one.

That has not even lasted until we started. Although admittedly our initial plans for changes were simply omissions, there would be no French Knots. We might leave off the edge design?.

We started in the same place, but not exactly the same colour, this was of necessity as to my surprise I was out of the required grey, so I went with a close to shade.


this is the end of the evenings stitching for me. There was much counting and not so much chatting this evening, and what chatting there was focues on well we could, deviation from the pattern thoughts which made us chortle.

We may change our minds several times, we may not.

We will all wait and see.

CLICK HERE to pop over to my BFF's blog and see her evenings stitch. 

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great start! I do enjoy seeing how you each stitch the same but different!

Astrids dragon said...

A good start and nice to stitch it together.