Monday 29 May 2023

Sunday Stitching's a finish

 and a start.

A double post because I for got all about it. Now the two hedgehog designs were started as a Sunday Stitchings and then became something to sew in a BFF whilst waiting on the muse for a new start to hit. Plus I had something in mind for my next Sunday stitchings and was very eager to get it started.


Finished them and that backstitch makes all the difference even if it was the fiddly goes in the middle of stitches sort of backstitching.

SO now you will be expecting that planned for new Sunday start, well no I put it somewhere safe, could not recall where that was in time for Sunday, so it was dip into the cover kits, only to realise it was a charity shop purchase and the  type of cover kit with the pattern in the mag and not the kit.

Still it is a simple pattern and it would not be the first time I have sewn from the picture this is two Sundays worth.


I shall be quite firm with myself this time and stick to finishing this off on Sundays even thought I have now remembered  where the planned one was, and is and just to be on the safe side have told my BFF where it is. So once the current one is done it should be fair sailing for the next.

2 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Aww, these two turned out adorable! I know it can be a pain, but backstitching is worth it.
Nice start!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those hedgehogs are so cute!