Saturday 19 February 2022

Zippity doo dah

 zip a dee day...

That kept going round in my herd today because I was doing zips. Ten zips to be exact.

Four for cushions I had little panels for which were given to me several years ago on the basis they were surplus to the givers requirements and that I would no doubt find a use for them.

They have been waiting.

The other six?

I finally got around to making the cushions from the green tree curtain fabric. The funny thing is the cushions are what I intended to make when I bought the curtains and then I got distracted with the bags.

CLICK HERE for a reminder of the bags, yes it was a quite a while back.

I had the zips for the tree cushions but was having a bit of a moment recalling how to do zips.  Coming across the panels spurred me on to get this project finished. 



1 comment:

RONI said...

A finish is a very satisfying thing, nice work x