Thursday 3 February 2022

BFF SAL 6 the parcel puzzle

 Finished off the mid brown so both shoes and hair completed, and the light brown so that was all of the skin done except for little rosy cheeks.

Paused there as did not want to thread up the needle for eight stitches of pink whilst still undecided about doing the parcel on the left pink...because if I did well the threads in the needle effect may have come into play and I would have sewn it pink out of habit and then probably regretted it.

So whilst deciding if the parcels are to be different colours (which might make deciding how to fix the omission in the design that is niggling at me) I thought I would do the white. Enjoyed doing the green around those little snowflakes and this is filling in so should be fun.

Hmm not so much did two then moved onto candy cane and...we had a bit of a discussion at this point. Is he wearing short red trousers and red socks with a white top or red and white striped trousers? Whatever his sartorial choice I stitched the white bit!  


I need to make my mind up before next week what I am going to do and if making colour changes have the threads to hand as there is not that much white left to do.

To see my BFF's progress CLICK HERE and you can see what the pink parcel looks like whilst you are there.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

He's looking so cute! I vote for stripy trousers.