Saturday 12 February 2022

BFF SAL 6 a little extra time

 having finished the cross stitching my BFF told me she was just itching to get on with the backstitch so I though well well we have that urge lets go with it so we squeezed in an extra sewing session this week.

We don't discuss how we are going to proceed and just get started and then at some point mention where we are working and discover once again we have started in different places I started with the hat and worked my way down.  

I was leaving the parcels till last as the extra parcel I added would need off pattern backstitch as well.

I did not like the  mouth on the original, I wanted smile not smirk so I had always intended to change that. 



And then right at the end I decided he needed fingers.

The backstitch was mostly fun, especially the neck ruff. I did mess with the bow on the right parcel as it was not flowing for me.

And here it is backstitch all finished.


Just have the finishing up to complete when I will see how my third parcel will turn out.

CLICK HERE to pop over to my BFF's blog for her update

2 comments:

loulee said...

That's going to be so cute.

Sheryl said...

Looks like a fun design.