Tuesday 15 February 2022

Gifted Gorgeousness February Link-up Post

Time for the monthly blog hosted by Jo over at serendipitous stitching where basically we share anything crafting related that is a gift from or to you .

I noted with some delight on an update to my GG link up post from April 2021 CLICK HERE that I had a letter with picture printed in a cross stitch magazine.

My gift for that arrived in January 2022 after the GG for that month and I had already posted so I saved them for this month.




One bookmark pattern (my mother likes that) and two kits. One with a finishing method I have not tried before.  They may become Sunday Stitchings if I want a breather from the Country Companions booklet.

So pop on over to Jo's blog to see who else is participating this month or maybe you are a craft blogger and would like to join in the joining options are there as well.


CLICK HERE

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. What a nice prize for your letter. Worth waiting for!!

DJ said...

Congratulations on your win! Well deserved in my opinion. I can't wait to see your stitching with these new kits....lucky Mom who will receive them!

jocondine said...

Very nice patterns, they'll make lovely ornaments. xxx

Kaisievic said...

How lovely is that? Wonderful

Astrids dragon said...

Sweet win! You can't go wrong with Margaret Sherry, those patterns are too cute.

BeingBored89 said...

Congrats on your prize! They will turn out very nice!