Sunday 16 April 2023

BFF SAL rest days and Sunday Stitchings

 an update.

My current Sunday Stitching's Project cam out for the BFF online sewing session as the last few bits of the SAL have become a little too tricky for proper chatting. However, the finish and reveal for those fiddle bits is not far off.

Additionally I have something in mind for my Sunday Project so want this one finished quicker.


oh sideways..my laptop is away getting fixed so using my mothers and it is set up differently so at this point managing best I can. Might come back and tidy up later.


We did manage to agree on our next two BFF SAL projects, with minimum messing around with the pattern..well minimum for me at least. And of course should we come across something that "sings" well there will be a rethink.

To see my BFF's update please use the link to her blog at the side of the page.


No comments: