my BFF had not had the opportunity to finish all of the cross stitch on our SAL ready to start backstitching during our online session. She did let me know beforehand she would still be working on that. So I thought I would work on my Sunday Stitchings kittens. I had been thinking of working on them in other time to get them finished,
So that is what I did until my BFF mentioned she was doing the white in the mouse's eye. As I had not done that and was at the end of a pink thread anyway I stopped to do an eye highlight.
a close up of the worked areas. I have created a design opportunity on the kittens patchwork, I am a stitch out, it will get a fill in not an unpick.
Then we stopped altogether and had a warm beverage of choice. Mine was Hot Chocolate and a piece of Cornish Clotted Cream Shortbread with prunes on top. I never said I wasn't a bit odd.
It tastes many times better than it looks.



No comments:
Post a Comment