Saturday 27 July 2024

A bit of bag decorating

 There was a chat at my mother's group meeting about recycling and she came away with a free bag. One side with a pink decal covering the specific recycling it was promoting, the other side was blank.

Oh the possibilities of a blank space.

I happened to have a stencil I'd not used yet, you will be unsurprised by the focus of that design.

Used T-shirt pens and chose the colours to echo the printed side.

The added bits in Korean are via Google translate and hopefully I got it right. It has no particular significance it is just a space filler that felt right.








































It was quick, it was fun and unlike on my mug the lines for the lettering stayed in their own lanes and did not merge. It will be useful and it filled in a moment of "want to do something crafty, don't know what and have very little time" so all good.
Oh and the "official side" just in case it is of use to anyone.







No comments: