Thursday 15 July 2021

Gifted gorgeousness Link up July 2020

 The months just fly over and here it is another 15th of the month and the format stays the same, anything connected to the word gift is allowed gifts to or from.

This month I have another bag to share, made from the top section of the curtains I bought for the neutral fabric for my chorley-crossed quilt but the top part certainly was not neutral.

What is was was shades of purple, so it just had to be for my purple loving BFF.


I could not share it till it had been gifted.

Now pop over to this themed link up hosts page and see what she and the other participants have under the gift theme.Click here for serendipitousstitching21/07/gifted-gorgeousness-july-link-up-post.html

3 comments:

Elfie said...

That is such a pretty and practical bag. Your friend is very lucky!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. That bag is fabulous, I love purple too.

DJ said...

Such a lovely gift for your friend! My favorite color is purple too! Happy Stitching!