Thursday 1 July 2021

BFF SAL 4 sometimes

 you feel like you are whizzing along quite nicely and other times slogging through mud  and mostly it is all in the mind and a reasonable amount of stitches has gone in either way.

Tonight felt like an odd mix of both whilst I was working on my bright lime green, getting it all filled in (for this reachable area at least) and then a new shade of blue it felt like I was doing quite nicely.

Once our two hour plus (we went over a bit as no Sewing Bee to rush off to see) was up and I stopped and took stock it did not look like much had been accomplished.





















That's where progress photos come in handy, they help remind me that I have managed to do something in the given time.

I think it is filling into the corner and not reaching fingers out into the white that is doing it, making me feel it is slow progress at the moment.

My BFF is having her own deep contemplations and you can pop on over to her blog and see what they are (click here for link) also as she has zoomed out a bit for her progress picture perhaps you will get more of a hint of the project.

Oh and any followers by e-mail who have not changed how they follow tis is the last month that the digit thingy is going to work.





No comments: