Saturday 31 July 2021

BFF SAL 4..extra time

 I took my two hours of extra time in two hour long sessions. I did get some more green fill completed but have set up a nice area that I will be able to just filling pretty much without having to do any counting at our next Skype session.


my BFF has put her extra time to good use Click here to see her progress.

You will be able to see that she will be doing a larger section on the original due to the points she had reached before we decided to minimise, so she will have all of the buildings in hers (yes there are some buildings in there) and whilst I am updating to add the link to my BFF's blog Just a little reminder there is no backstitching in this piece, it was one of the points we were thinking was a positive whilst we struggled with it. But that positive was not sufficiently balancing out the negative vibes we were getting.

We still both like the image that we would have ended up with, just not enough to sew it at this time.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The photos do show the progress, but I can see why you are getting bored with this one. There doesn't seem to be a focus part just green and blue. Maybe the backstitch will change that!

RONI said...

Hahaha Jo there's no backstitch on this one. Which ironically is something we liked about the project before we went off it!!