Sunday 1 August 2021

Sunday Stitchings

 after getting the petals done last week I was rather looking forward to completing the middle or maybe the leaves.

However, I did not remember to sort the threads out the evening before so I was left with the threads that came with the book of patterns (some of you may recall not all of the colours came with) so it was a brown and two shades of blue that were included that went into today's progress.



 So nice to see the top start to take place. Now to try and remember to get the threads not on the card ready for next week.  Although I think there is some of the on the card shades still to be sewn so not great disaster if I forget.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a very cute design.

diamondc said...

I love sun flowers and this one look like it will be very pretty, sweet design so far.

Catherine