Tuesday 1 June 2021

Happiness is

 lines meeting up in the right place.

And the back of the dress met the chair exactly where it was supposed to.

Which gave me the lift I needed to go back and figure out what was wrong with the sections of overskirt as it reached the table. Took the sections out and put them back in and more happiness it is now right.

Which of course led to more stitches. If that had been backstitching , all those straight lines would have been irritating...on this it was soothing.




 




















The speed at which this is growing is in part due to it being just the one colour of thread  that makes it easier to pick up when I have a few moments rather than having to plan a set period of time to make getting everything out.  My she has tiny feet and I am sure that sewing position can't be good for her back.

Now for a small update, the diamond painting was just not for me, my BFF got it in the hope I would find it relaxing, after several goes at it I had to accept that it was in fact having the opposite  result. It has therefore returned from whence it came ..well to my BFF who will give it a try and see if she likes it.  She may post about it on her own blog at some point in the future.

And before I go a quick reminder that the "follow by e-mail" option only has one more month to run and then it will be gone.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I think she is lovely! Glad you found where the error was too.
I have no interest in "diamond painting", I'm not a fan of pixel style art or stitching anyway!