Friday 29 March 2024

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2024

Welcome to this years Easter themed Hop, those of you who have visited with me before or who have come here via the host's blog will know what is happening. But just in case you are new to my blog and the concept of the hop here is a little explanation and a link to the Host Hop so you can start at the beginning.

CLICK HERE link to Serendipitous Stitching.

Each participating blogger will post something Easter or Spring themed and a letter. Hop around the blogs in the order the links appear on the host blog, or by following the next place to go links on each blog, collect the letters to spell out a phrase then finish back with the host and comment the answer. 

I have been Easter Hopping for some years now and if you are new to the hop concept you can find my previous hop posts by clicking on the hop label  at the bottom of a page. Or there is a HOP's tab at the top of the host blog page with hops from past years and the relevant links.

That explanation got a bit longer than anticipated, in complete opposite to my stitch for this year which ended up a lot smaller than anticipated.



I was a tad late with my stitching this year you you have this very small bunny with a touch of gold from a very large spool of blending thread.

And here is the letter you came for presented by my Easter blackwork bunny.


Just in case it is too faint to see for you that's a P

And  to get to the next participant Click Here and I hope you have fun hopping at some point over the weekend.

Comments are always welcome on any post at anytime.

Oh and just to close here is the themed Forestella (well one of them performing solo) that feels appropriate for the day. I hope you enjoy it.


Thank you for stopping by.


9 comments:

Roni said...

Lol I like the way you're sneaking in the Forestella everywhere you can! I like the little bunny, and tour previous blog post on the gold thread doesn't do it justice, it was almost the size of your head!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year. Love the sparkly bunny, very pretty!

Elfie said...

Both bunnies are very cute.

jocondine said...

Love this amazing blackwork bunny! Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely bunnies, thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

DJ said...

Both of your bunnies are adorable, but that blackwork bunny really strikes my fancy! Thank you for the letter! Happy Easter!!

Shelly said...

Aww, your bunny is cute! Happy Easter!

Astrids dragon said...

Both of your bunnies are very sweet! I hope you had a lovely Easter.

Leonore Winterer said...

Even if small, this bunny is super cute! Thanks for the letter.