Saturday 30 December 2023

A slightly different finish

 inspired by a little book I came across as the colour went with the smock on this little cover kit.





I recalled the small purple flower ribbon and thought perfect, however it was too short to go all around. I was re thinking it and having a hunt for something else when I came across the big flowers and bingo!

I am pleased with how the four combined, book,cross stitch, little and big flowers.

They look like they were always meant to be together.

I am rather enjoying embellishing books with stitching as a finishing method.

3 comments:

Claudette497 said...

That's such a lovely and creative finish!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

A lovely finish, the larger flowers are perfect for the cover.

Astrids dragon said...

Such a sweet stitch and a darling finish.