Thursday 1 December 2022

BFF RAL

 As noted last week we are having a break from our joint projects.

Tonight, I quilted.



I am up to the corner blocks, this is the first of the four. The snowflake-ish design was inspired by a major supermarket's Christmas gift brochure


I am getting at the nearly almost thinking of being done stage where everything starts to feel very slow.

I had quite enjoyed doing the modified corner quilt pattern onto the monkey wrench block.


My BFF cross stitched so pop over to her blog to see how she is doing. CLICK HERE

We won't be BFF blogging next week because |Christmas stuff will be imposing itself. But hopefully you will be enjoying the Christmas Advent with Jo at serendipitous stitching.

Click Here for advent-calendar-blog-hop.2022



1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love your inspiration piece! It would make nice blackwork too.