Wednesday 9 June 2021

BFF Sal 4 a beginning

I felt the need for some colour and suggested something with warmth for our next shared project. I had three possible patterns, so did my BFF. We gave them due consideration and and decided her options were first choice and then we narrowed it down to one.  So what did we choose?

                                               Well in this instance you will just have to wait and see.

 This time I have gone to the material as suggested on the pattern and it is 14 count white.

I have started in the bottom left.




not going to say what the pattern is at this point, guesses are welcome.

pop over to my BFF's blog click here

she is feeling generous and has given a little clue.

2 comments:

RONI said...

Well I don't think I could guess it from either just now LOL

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well, it's got blue and green in it! A river side scene?