Saturday 18 May 2019

A new Eurovision tradition?

So, for the first time I have watched the Eurovision Song contest whilst sewing on binding.  It has had the double benefit of keeping my legs warm given the drop in temperature and being able to just listen when the strobe and lighting effects made things too hard to watch (or other reasons).

I did like the sound of Norway's entry.

Of course there is also the chance to stop and watch when there was some thing pretty to see.



Like Estonia ..... I could be wrong   but that's a matter of opinion.

















Or the mind boggling staging for Australia   



How did they sing waving about like that.  Thank goodness I am not trying to sew moving like that...although some of my stitching would suggest otherwise.

Now it is the intermission act and the swapping of songs, so taking a break from the sewing.

Then there is supposed to be Madonna

And who and I voting for..must confess I have not voted for years, the last time I did was for Malta.

I can't of course vote for the British entry, who comes from a town just down the coast from me but I do wish him luck.

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great idea to keep cosy even if you didn't bring our man luck!

I made a latch hook rug one Winter, that's very warming too.