Wednesday 22 February 2023

BFF SAL 11 getting warmer

 as that big empty space becomes a lap quilt.

There have been some stops and starts to figure out a pattern and colours for this.


Once I was settled it was quite soothing filling in, there is a bit left to go with the darker pink and as usual the backstitch will bring it together.

Although you might think that the hair would be the next logical step. However, I think it may be floor and walls. We will see next week.

For my BFF's progress Click here

3 comments:

Roni said...

I'm going to be very interested to see where you take it with floor and walls. Having fun watching this grow

Domynique90 said...

♥ Really nice this work! May I ask you if is a personal work/chart or of a creator? I would really like to stitch it too but I can't find it!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work, the lap quilt looks most cosy!