Tuesday 14 February 2023

Secret Stitching Sweetheart 2023

 February 14th and Jo from Serendipitous Stitching Annual Blog Hop themed for the day.

Each participating Blog sends a picture to Jo who then sends them back out as anonymous images for us to enjoy and wonder at on the day 

This is the picture that I have received, what a pretty finish. Mind I will note that whilst coffee is not something I imbibe I do know some people for whom it is indeed the love of their life.



I do wonder who has sent it , hopefully they will leave a comment identifying themselves, or maybe you can have a guess. All the participating blogs are listed and there are links to them all over at 

I am off now to see if I can find who received my themed item, and if anyone has guessed it was from me.

I hope you are all having a a delightful 14th. And to view all the participants and the links to their blogs, and share in the fun CLICK HERE to pop over to Jo and her 


Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop of 2023

13 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
It's a lovely design and I really liked the china cup too.

jocondine said...

Great crocheted heart with this lovely stitching. The cup design is amazing, the perfect "pattern" for a stitcher, you only need now to stitch the placemat to go with it! I was near to forgot to say it's not mine! Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

Gwen said...

Not a coffee drinker but such a lovely finish. Love the cup and saucer as well.

Gwen said...

Forgot to mention it’s not mine.

DJ said...

Such a pretty heart and sweet cup. Such a sweet Valentine! Sadly it isn't mine. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Claudette497 said...

That is pretty! I don't drink coffee either but if it said "cocoa" that would be the design for me!

gracie said...

Very pretty but notmine...Happy Valentine's day.

Roni said...

I love my coffee. But I didn't stitch this either. What a lovely bunch of Stitching we're Hopping around xx

Leonore Winterer said...

I like coffee, but this is not mine! Happy Valentines.

Bridgette said...

Happy Valentines Day!! Not my stitching, and I do so LOVE coffee!

Astrids dragon said...

A very sweet piece on a lovely heart! We are coffee drinkers in our house and I have made that one for my DH before, but not this one.
Happy heart day!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Very pretty but it's not mine Happy Valentine's Day 💕

Tiffstitch said...

What a lovely finish! That's a gorgeous pillow and there are many people that need coffee. Happy Valentine's Day!