Thursday 2 February 2023

BFF SAL week Four and new colours

 in more ways than one. Finished the green and moving onto the purple, a change from the original shade and then the red, also a change.

The purple was a random bit of variegated from my bits box. The red substituted shades.


Much easier to see what is going on now even if the purple is disappearing into the green a little, the backstitch will bring it out. 

I still need to properly plan the fill for that big white space in the middle. 

We did not do a lot of chatting I think it was one of those weeks that companion stitching was what we both needed. It is happily the case we tend to be in sync for that.

Click HERE to see how her project is coming.


1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I know what it is now! I can see a woman on a settee stitching with a hoop.
Roni has a pot plant on her version.