Thursday 9 February 2023

BFF SAL week Five and second thoughts

Started the evening with no plan as yet for that big white space so my stitching went in a different direction. Once I had finished that then it was on to the space under the red bit.

On the original design it is a blue and white stripy box, OK so I have different plans which will become more evident once the backstitch goes in but as you can see stripes are out.


You might notice another change, I feel like saying spot the difference. This change is due to a certain intrinsic discomfort with the previous placement in conjunction with that large white space. Or perhaps more accurately rather with what that white space will become and represent. It is a proximity of items that I find totally incompatible.

As noted on my BFF's blog CLICK HERE for her update we both has an extra 30 mins of "proper" time to add to our evenings stitching, my update includes that time.

Additional in recognition of my Deboraizing spiralling out of control on this project I also have special dispensation of time for anything "additional" and "not on the pattern". 

This could be fun!

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I assume you are not stitching the same design, just similar ones?