Tuesday 1 November 2022

An update NCFT Level 1

 Passed and have the certificate to prove it.




There has been no sign of a level two course happening. I am in two minds about that. It was nice meeting new people with crafty thoughts and trying a new craft that would have been expensive for a try otherwise.  But going out to the class in dark nights not all that appealing and I do have plenty of projects to keep me going.

I note that the beginners sewing class that had been the other option has not made any sort of reappearance either.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on completing the course. It’s a shame they don’t do one during the day instead.

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

At work during the day so sadly whilst lighter that would be no help to me. Maybe next year there will be something.