Sunday 13 November 2022

Sunday Stitching..stalled

 I got out my big booklet, full of hope that the same symbols would be used, and I would be able to figure out what the different shades are.

And....nope, totally different key.

Did not want to start yet another one, so going to wait till there is sufficient daylight and make a best guess and hope it works out OK.

Oh or maybe I will ask the Country Companions Facebook page, someone may have the magazine that this would have originally come with, as if I recall correctly the patterns were repeated in the mag and the key there had the DMC (because they could do that in the mag without inferring the thread in the kit was DMC) I received mine as a gift for a published letter.

I will let you know how it goes.

As it was, I would not have been stitching today anyway as I had a reading at the Remembrance Service.

So I will just pop on a picture of my quilting progress.



This is the Flying Geese block.


2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely neat quilting.
Can you match the colours to the cover picture at all?

Astrids dragon said...

Ah, that would be nice if they did have the DMC numbers, but a shame they don't put them on both.
The quilting is looking good!