Friday 17 September 2021

Teeny tiny tassel

for a small thinking hat. To make it match as close as I could get to the original thinking hat I made that I altered the original design to match.

Between that and the backstitching I am very pleased with the result.

And yes it is still giving me the giggles.


However, it does feel as if it is missing something, the original has grass and a flower.  I am thinking something psychedelic or a cat or a combination of both. But small and in style with the rest of the piece.  I may be looking and chuckling at it for a bit whilst I contemplate that.

I will note it is not a portrait likeness, there are various differences to the person it makes me think of, perhaps it is is the attitude, as much as the "look" 




1 comment:

Roni said...

The teeny tassel is perfect for it!