Thursday 2 September 2021

BFF RAL making me laugh

 I am working on a free design generously provided by Durene Jones. 

I chose it because it immediately reminded me of  the person to whom it will eventually be gifted.

I am altering a little as I go along to make the resemblance more pronounced and that is giving me the giggles.

Thinking of the gifting part and the anticipation of the look on their face gave both my BFF and I much amusement as we chatted about the planned changes and why.

It was an evening of totally relaxed stitching.

So this is my progress thus far. Not going so say what the original is or indeed who it is for at this point.

Suffice it to say it is fun.


Click here to see what my BFF randomed this week  (oh we did hold it last week but there was not much to show for it so neither of us blogged)

2 comments:

RONI said...

Yeah not sure that a single colour of sticky diamonds really would have made for much of a blog post on my side at least! But I'm looking forward to seeing how this one progresses, knowing the intended recipient and being able to imagine your changes to the pattern kept me giggling too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Trying to catch up on my blog reading and commenting on your last five posts!
The reduced scene looks lovely, the colours are beautiful so I can see why you were drawn to it even if you didn't enjoy the full coverage stitching.
Your Blackwork Lady is lovely too, I like all the extra details you have added.
Looking forward to seeing what this latest start turns into now!