Friday 10 September 2021

BFF RAL (Random along)

 still got the giggles, chuckles and much merriment sewing this.

The changes to the original pattern become much more obvious at this point.

Changed the colour of the trousers to more jean tones.

Shortened the beard.

Made the "shades" darker and of course left off the pointy ears and then there is the hat.

Previous visitors with a good memory might just might understand the hat however as it is not quite finished I will leave any detailed explanations till later.


The backstitch is going to make so much difference, those buggy looking shiny Anchor Marlitt eyes will become shades for example. 

Now one of the delights of the random along is that these projects or anything we randomly decide to do on our joint scheduled craft night are not restricted to that night, either that they can not be worked on at other times or that they have to be worked on in our shared session.

So where this will be by next week or indeed it there will be something else an enjoyable question.

Now my BFF has been having a week off work and by the look of her blog a week on crafts so do pop over and see how she has been doing. We both love getting comments and having people chose to become followers.  I am not sure if the follow by e-mail still works, there were three months of warnings coming up that it would stop working by the end of that month, and the end came and then up popped the warning with a new end date. I have stopped getting the warnings so either they changed their mind and it still works or they (the producers of the widget) final got round to removing it.

Anyway here is the link to my friend.

CLICK here link to BFF

Oh and can I ask you a little style question if I may. I tend to fully justify my paragraphs out of habit as that is how I was expected to do them at work.  That has recently changed due to some report stating people found left justification easier to read...any thoughts or preferances?

2 comments:

RONI said...

I've gone back to your previous post to compare, as I have to admit I'd not noticed one way or the other. Looking at the two though, I'd definitely prefer reading the left-justified version personally, somehow the writing appears to flow better that way. And, (putting the worky hat on now LOL) from an accessibility point of view, it's much better to be left-justified as it's better detected by screen magnifying technologies etc.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I did the same, definitely prefer the text anchored to the left and not justified. It's quite difficult to read quickly that way