Sunday 28 February 2021

Not quite as planned

 but still progress.

The plan was to finish off the mountains, those last 9.5 stitches mentioned in my previous update on this project.  However as each one was a different blended stitch when I took the project out I thought I would start with the few stitches needed to finish the hourglass as although blended at least there were three next to each other.

On completing those I did my usual ninja check to see of any of those missed at the time spotted later empty spots were the colour on my needle..oh yes there was, so off to the angel on the left and do that quarter stitch.

Whilst I was over that side of the patter I noticed half a row where I had completed the bottom half of the stitch and not gone back over it..OK so fill in that section and look for any more of that whilst it was in the needle...oh my there is a full row at the bottom going the complete width of the design and I've not done it.

OK complete that and notice there was a small section of the inner caption box at the bottom that was not done, stitch that and find a couple of quarter ninjas that were in that (angel wings on the right). Get my eye on another couple of little stitches in angel robe and on it went till my eyes got tired.

The result


and there are still 9.5 stitches to go to finish the mountain! yes I never did get to the section I had intended to do!

Funny that.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh my goodness, but it is all progress as you say!

Roni said...

Sometimes our stitching is just like that. You will be there very soon now though my friend